Student Driver Signs
Vehicle Rooftop Sign for:
- Professional Driving Schools
- Public School Education Programs
- Community Driver Education Programs
- Instructional Vehicles
Activated in the upright position, clearly identifies the vehicle to other traffic.
In the folded-down position, it is unobtrusive and nearly invisible to others on the road.
The reflective yellow background is designed to increase visibility on the road after dark.
Part No. S122-0007
Sign Folded Down when not in use
- Signs can be raised and locked upright or folded and locked down when not in use.
- The Easy-to-operate, Single-Handle Control System unlocks the sign from either position.
- Signs are also available in a non-folding version.
- RUST FREE, Constructed of Aluminum, Stainless Steel, and Coated Steel components.
- Structural aluminum guards help protect the lamps from damage.
- Clamp-on Ski-Rack type installation and Bolt-to-Roof type installation options are available.
- Simplified mounting with easy-to-understand instructions.
- Colors, Materials, and Design meet applicable D.O.T. Standards.
- Signs can be tailored to meet specific state or local regulations, as required.
Construction and Materials
- Frame is all welded, structural aluminum.
- Operating mechanisms are aluminum and stainless steel.
- Mounting hardware and hinges are stainless steel and coated steel.
- One-quarter inch thick rubber foot pads protect vehicle finish.
- Lettering and coloring are permanently silk-screened onto reflective vinyl material with a permanent adhesive backing, and are laminated with a MYLAR covering. The material is applied to both sides of the one-piece formed aluminum panel.
- Sign can be mounted on virtually any hard-style auto, truck, or van roof.
- Hardware is available for either clamp-on ski-rack type or bolt-through-roof type installation. Detailed mounting instructions are provided.
- Upright: 10 1/2"H x 36"W
- Folded: 3 1/4"H x 36"W
- Sign Display Area: 8 1/4"H x 36"W
J. R. HIGGINS ASSOCIATES, LLC
898 Main Street
Acton, MA 01720-5865
J. R. Higgins Associates, LLC will, for one year after the original date of purchase, replace, at no charge, all sign parts, except light bulbs and fuses, which fail as a result of defects in materials or workmanship and which are returned, shipping prepaid, to J. R. Higgins Associates, LLC.